Monday, December 9, 2013

Frezh Mags Tuesday Model SpotLight interview w/ @WonderWoman1738 !

@FrezhMagazine: Who do you consider to be the biggest influences in your life? @wonderWoman1738: I would say the biggest influence is my son he's all i got and I want him to have the world ..my lil juju is spoiled also so he keeps me 100% motivated. @FrezhMagazine: How Long have you been into Modeling? @wonderWoman1738: Well I been in to it since I was 5 but I always thought I was going to grow up and design for models until someone told me to try and I did I was like 17 I think I had have never worn high heel shoes ..lol I been a tomboy all my life lol but I pulled it off and people loved it I guess it was fun @FrezhMagazine: What are some of your latest projects? @wonderWoman1738: well right now I'm working on writing my book something I wanted to do for so long ...well since I came to US. I had a crazy life and I want to tell people more about me because I can see they have no idea ...but what I really want out of the book is to reach out to this young or old women and men and let them know Ive been there where they are now like those hard scary times that can mess up someone's whole life for example I want to show them that you can still be strong and smile even after the bad cause God is good and that there is always a light at the end of a tunnel .... I want to make differences out here and use my self as an example because I can fit damn near all the shoes so the book will explain about what I been through and just because I smile don't mean my life is better then the next you know? @FrezhMagazine: Incredible, i completely understand where you are coming from, so let me ask Where do you see yourself in 10 years? @wonderWoman1738:I have a 5 year plan and that is to be retired at 30 meaning I want to be a business owner of my clothing store and really be able to kick my feet up and not have to work but have people working for me, I been working all my life damn near I'm from another country when I was 5 i was selling fruits at a market making money for my older sisters I had to support my family .... So I'm tired of working I'm ready to be living my dreams and in 10 years I just want to have my son in a best schools and Best basketball camps I want to live comfortable, travel, and be happy and of course hopefully married with another baby lol I want a girl to make it all complete lol and most of all to be healthy and happy. @FrezhMagazine: What's your top 5 favorite clothing brands? @wonderWoman1738: great question well I make my own now because I really don't care for to many of this popular brands I hate looking like the next or like everyone I like to be different and now a days people are followers they copy and wear same stuff I hate that... But If u look in my closet you will see all type of stuff cheap and not so cheap I shop everywhere I like what I like and love putting stuff together ...so I don't think I got a brand that I like for real I like it all as long as it fit right you know ! @FrezhMagazine: What's your favorite Designer high heel? @wonderWoman1738: i love shoes! all of them lol but I would have to say Louboutin red bottoms are the sexiest on any woman they sexy and classy to me 😊 @FrezhMagazine: What do you look for in Men? @wonderWoman1738: I got to say I love brown skinned men it's nothing better the skin is so beautiful and clean and perfect lol but .... I love a man that can dress, I love a man with swag and what I mean by that is ....real Swagg is being different doing something someone else wouldn't wearing something that another might think is this or that but he still wear it with confidence that's sexy ....but yeah I like a man that smell good that's a must .... And someone that likes to eat I love to cook and I'm good lol.... But just down to earth that likes to have fun be silly and family oriented because I don't have a family but I love everything about a great family... And he's got to have his stuff together .... I just want a old fashion man that can plan our date pick me up at 8 and be a gentleman lol but I'm just dreaming tho lol @FrezhMagazine: hahaa i know most men ask you, but Are you single? @wonderWoman1738: unfortunately yes well it's not really unfortunate but I don't want to settle so until I can get that guy I was just talking about ima be single my son is my boyfriend now lol he keeps me busy lol @FrezhMagazine: as he should be !! thats great, If there's any thing you could say to fans you have what would it be? @wonderWoman1738: simply I love y'all and thank you for always supporting what ever I do for me to have love like I do and I haven't even done nothing big or anything but post pix and speak my mind ... And for them to love me that's humbling and I thank em for that they make my worst day better with out being right next to me. @FrezhMagazine: And Lastly who has the best online magazine in the world lol? @wonderWoman1738: oh hands down FREZH MAGAZINE baby :)

No comments: